We are looking for distributors
How to Choose a Computer by Yourself
Requirements for computers used with Neurosoft systems:
- For the software based on Microsoft .NET platform clock rate should be not lower than 3 GHz, random-access memory — not less than 2 GB. For other software clock rate is desired to be not lower than 1200 MHz, random-access memory — not less than 512 MB.
- Either Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista SP1, SP2*, Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating system is required. Both 32 bit and 64 bit editions are supported.
- The computer must have sufficient number of USB ports for equipment connection. If you use Poly-Spectrum-Ergo software, COM-port for cycle ergometer or treadmill control should be available.
- A ground wire must be available as the third wire of the European outlet. It is not allowed to connect the computers using adaptors that insulate the third wire.
If your computer does not meet the processor, operating system and memory capacity requirements, the possibility of the device working can be tested experimentally. However, the Neurosoft Company can not guarantee full compatibility.
* To use Neurosoft software under Windows Vista you need to turn off UAC (User Account Control). Step by step manual:
- Open Control Panel.
- Under User Account and Family settings click on the “Add or remove user account”.
- Click on one of the user accounts, for example you can use the Guest account.
- Under the user account click on the “Go to the main User Account page” link.
- Under “Make changes to your user account” click on the "Change security settings” link.
- In the “Turn on User Account Control (UAC) to make your computer more secure” click to unselect the “Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer”. Click on the OK button.
- You will be prompted to reboot your computer. Do so when ready.
In order to re-enable UAC just select the above checkbox and reboot.
All Microsoft.NET-based Neurosoft software works on .NET Framework 4.0 and above. It is recommended to use .Net Framework 4.5 to get maximum performance and simplify user’s work.
To operate on .NET Framework 4.0, Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7 is required. The previous Windows versions are not supported. The .NET Framework 4.0 distributive is supplied to our users together with the equipment software. Besides, you can download it using the special link: dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 Mb, for 32- and 64-bit Windows versions).
The .NET Framework 4.5 distributive is supplied to our users together with the equipment software.
We continue providing the technical support of users operating on the previous Windows versions (98, ME, 2000, etc.), but you will not able to run new versions of Neurosoft software on these operating systems.
Requirements to mobile devices used for work with Android-based software
For Poly-Spectrum-Mobile and Neuron-Spectrum-AM software mobile devices working under Android 2.2 and above are required. These mobile devices should have Bluetooth module (to work with Poly-Spectrum-8/EX system) and Wi-Fi (to work with Neuron-Spectrum-AM recorder).
Examples of desktop PC configurations
||Intel Core i3
||Intel Core 2 Duo
||Intel Pentium Dual Core
||DDR 4096 MB
||DDR 2048 MB
||DDR 2048 MB
||DVD-RW, keyboard, mouse