We are looking for distributors
Poly-Spectrum-VLP General Properties
A significant percent of world population die suddenly each year from sustained ventricular tachycardia or ventricular fibrillation. Most have coronary artery disease and left ventricular dysfunction. Essential to reducing the incidence of sudden cardiac death is the accurate identification of patients at high risk. Results of laboratory and clinical studies implicate reentrant mechanisms, at least in part, in the genesis of sustained ventricular tachycardia complicating ischemic heart disease.
Driven by the need to improve the noninvasive identification of patients susceptible to reentrant ventricular tachycardia, signal-processing technique for interrogating the terminal QRS complex and ST segment of the electrocardiogram (ECG) have been developed. The goal of this signal-averaged ECG technique is to detect occult derangements of ventricular activation, or late potentials, present during sinus rhythm that appear to be a hallmark for sustained ventricular arrhythmias.
In ACC Expert Consensus Document “Signal-Averaged Electrocardiography” published in 1996, the following recommendations on the use of this technique were given:
- Stratification of risk of development of sustained ventricular arrhythmias in patients recovering from myocardial infarction who are in sinus rhythm without electrocardiographic evidence of bundle branch block or intraventricular conduction delay (QRS complex >120 ms)
- Identification of patients with ischemic heart disease and unexplained syncope who are likely to have inducible sustained ventricular tachycardia
Valuable in Clinical Care, Further Supportive Evidence Desirable:
- Stratification of risk of development of sustained ventricular arrhythmias in patients with nonischemic cardiomyopathy
- Assessment of success of operation for sustained ventricular tachycardia
Promising but Currently Unproved:
- Detection of acute rejection of heart transplants
- Assessment of efficacy or proarrhythmic effects of antiarrhythmic drug therapy in patients with ventricular arrhythmias
- Assessment of success of pharmacologic, mechanical or surgical interventions to restore coronary artery blood flow
We would like to propose you including this brilliant method in your diagnostic arsenal. Poly-Spectrum-VLP applies this method and can operate with Poly-Spectrum-12/E, Poly-Spectrum-8/E and Poly-Spectrum-8/EX ECG systems, also produced by our company.
Poly-Spectrum-VLP Delivery Set
- Set of electrodes for ECG recording according to Frank lead system
- Poly-Spectrum.NET software with Poly-Spectrum-VLP module for VLP recording and analysis
- User manual